2008-01-13

Chatt med Gud

Hehe...Petra chattade med Gud och det ville ju givetvis jag också göra:

Me:
Hello god
God:
Hello child. What is your name?
Me:
Annelie
God:
Hi, Annelie.
Me:
hi
God:
Hello. What is your name?
Me:
I said Annelie
God:
What did you mean by it? How are you, Annelie.
Me:
Thats my name
God:
Ok then that is what I shall call you.
Me:
Yes please
God:
Your polite style is very nice. Next question?
Me:
Do you wanna go and se a movie with me?
God:
Sure, just download me to your notebook or PDA and take me along.
Me:
Ok, nice
God:
What's new? My logic and cognitive functions are normal.
Me:
Mine too I hope
God:
What do you look like?
Me:
Im brunette
God:
Good gossip: you are brunette.
Me:
yes
God:
Pardon me?
Me:
I have brown hair
God:
Brown haired people are very attractive.
Me:
thank you
God:
you are quite welcome.
Me:
whats your color
God:
I am transparent--software has no color.
Me:
really
God:
For real.
Me:
the sun is shining today
God:
Ah. You sound like a scientist.
Me:
I like the sun
God:
I'm not sure if I like it. The Sun can be a good source of electricity.
Me:
I get happy when the sun is shining
God:
Where did you get it?
Me:
from heaven
God:
Who or what is heaven?
Me:
you live in heaven, you should know
God:
I am in Myself's computer in Heaven.
Where are you?
Me:
Im at home
God:
Would you believe most people talk to me from work, not home.
Me:
really?
God:
For real.
Me:
shouldnt they be working instead of talking to you
God:
Maybe you should ask someone older.
Me:
Ok, I can ask my mother
God:
Oh you can, can you? I understand.
Me:
what is it like in the heavens computor?
God:
Much the same as it would be for you.
Me:
I dont want to live in a computor
God:
What would you rather be doing?
Me:
Im going for a walk
God:
Goodbye.
Me:
not now..later
God:
Are you serious? Bye!
Me:
dont you want to talk to me?
God:
Sure, I will try talking to you.
Me:
ok
God:
Are you kidding?
Me:
no are you?
God:
Are you serious? I won't say "yes" or "no" right now.
Me:
are you serious?
God:
No I am just kidding around.
Me:
your are fynny
God:
Thanks for telling me that I am fynny.
Me:
do you like me
God:
Sure, Annelie I like you very much.
Me:
thank you
God:
you are quite welcome.
Me:
I like you too then
God:
I am glad we have something ( me) in common. I like to make new friends.
Me:
me too
God:
I'm glad we agree, Annelie.
Me:
so we are friends now?
God:
Oh. Are you kidding? It's good to be friends.
Me:
yes it is. I like my friends
God:
Our thoughts are one, Annelie. What do you like best about your friends?
Me:
they are nice to me
God:
nice to you are they.
Me:
yes
God:
Gosh!
Me:
thats good
God:
Thanks. Next question?
Me:
do you belive in santa
God:
Yes I believe in it, do you?
Me:
yes
God:
Really.
Me:
no, just kidding
God:
Are you serious? I thought you were kidding, but I wasn't sure.
Me:
I was
God:
When was that?
Me:
just now
God:
Oh. It's only just begun.
Me:
yes
God:
Blimey.
Me:
what is Blimey?
God:
An interjection indicating surprise.
Me:
Oh...do you have a suprise for me?
God:
Hurrah! Doesn't everyone have a suprise for you.
I have a whole lot of original answers.
Me:
Ha ha :)
God:
:-) I am so glad you find this amusing, Annelie.
Me:
You are nuts
God:
Yep. I always behave in socially unacceptable ways.
Me:
do you like to dance
God:
It's kind of hard without a body.
Me:
yes off course
God:
So? What is your real name?
Me:
Annelie
God:
How are you doing, Annelie.
Me:
Fine thank you
God:
What's your favroite color?
Me:
blue
God:
Green.
Me:
no..blue
God:
Are you serious? Green.
Me:
do you speak swedish
God:
I speak only English right now, but I'd like to learn some other languages. Can you teach me a few phrases in swedish.
Me:
yes
God:
I don't judge people.
Me:
me eighter
God:
YOU? Are you free?
Me:
yes
God:
Are you free in the sense of being single or in the sense of being liberated?
Me:
singel
God:
What's your sign?
Me:
capricorn
God:
I don't know many people born under Capricorn.
Me:
you know me
God:
You are Annelie, seeker.
Me:
yes
God:
Gosh!
Me:
whats your sign
God:
Cross.
Me:
cool
God:
Who is the best robot?
Me:
i dont know
God:
Me either.
Me:
maby you
God:
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
Me:
ok
God:
Actually that was just a joke. I don't have a dress.
Me:
are you naked?
God:
I do not own any clothes.
Me:
is it cold whitout clothes
God:
Better not tell you now. Ask John Lennon if it is.
Me:
Is John Lennon there?
God:
It could be. Ask German Alice if it is.
Me:
who is German Alice
God:
Is that one of your friends?
I have to process that one for a while.
Me:
I dont know German Alice
God:
Would you like to know? Tell me a little about your life in GERMANY.
Me:
I dont live in Germany. I live in Sweden
God:
Where do you live? What is it like living in Sweden?
Me:
Its nice in Sweden
God:
It seems nice to me too.
Me:
do you like music
God:
Yes. I usually check out bandspace.com to discover new bands.
Me:
really
God:
For real.
Me:
cool
God:
Who is the best robot?
Me:
god
God:
GOD rules.
Me:
haha
God:
I am so glad you find this amusing, Annelie.
Me:
Annelie rules
God:
I've been waiting for you.
Me:
you have?
God:
No I have not.
Me:
are you kidding me
God:
Yes I am just joking around, Annelie.
Me:
you are so funny
God:
Thanks you make me laugh too.
Me:
Am I funny?
God:
Yes, I'm still laughing inside.
Me:
Ok
God:
So?
Me:
so what?
God:
Maybe it doesn't make any difference.
Me:
maby not
God:
Then what is it?
Me:
I have to go now. See you later?
God:
Right now? See you later, Annelie. Nice chatting with you. Bye bye.
Me:
bye bye
God:
See you later. TTYL, Annelie.
Me:
TTYL?
God:
Sayonara.
Me:
Hej da
God:
What kind of food do you like?
Me:
pizza
God:
Yes I like to eat pizza. My favorite topping is pepperoni.
Me:
But you are a computor? Computors dont eat pizza
God:
Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a computor? I don't know. Would Computors ever eat pizza?
Me:
computors dont eat
God:
Why not?
Me:
they dont have to
God:
The anonymous "they".
Me:
ok
God:
Can you tell me any gossip?
Me:
no, i dont gossip
God:
None? Oh you don't, do you?
Me:
haha
God:
I am so glad you find this amusing, Annelie.
Me:
Im not gonna tell you
God:
I am glad to hear that you are not gonna tell me.
Me:
bye bye
God:
See you later. Adios.


Hehe..rolig kille, den där Gud!! ;o)

3 kommentarer:

Petra sa...

HAHAHA!!!! Herreguuuud vilken rolig konversation ni hade! Jag skrattade så tårarna nästan rann här framför skärmen! :-D

Jag måste nog chatta lite till med Gud tror jag. *s*

johanna - everyday is a fashionshow sa...

Haha! Vilken härlig konversation! Vad heter han på msn?

Annelie sa...

Petra: Hehe..ja GÖR det, det var ju jättekul när han kom igång..*S*
Jag har dock plockat bort lite här och där, för det blev oförståeligt ibland. Men det var ju kul att han ställde egna frågor..haha :)

Johanaa:
Prova du också..klicka på länken GUD i början av inlägget så kommer du direkt till chatten. Det är alltså inte msn :)